Space Hardware Manufacturing
CSRC clean-room facility class D 100 000 meets the needs for manufacturing of high-reliable electronic and mechanical systems requiring high level of cleanness and it is periodically certified by external partner.
The operators are trained and certified by Istituto Italiano della Saldatura every two years according to ESA standards in PCB assembly, treatments and related technologies.
thermal pre-soldering processes
degolding and pretinning component lead
soldering of through-hole components
soldering of SMD components
fine pitch soldering
fine mechanical operations
frame, fasteners installation, riveting
treatment, cleaning, nitrogen drying, polymerization
mechanical pre-soldering processes - preforming, bending, cutting of component leads
The facility is maintained according ESA standards.
- PCB Hand Soldering Assembly
- Space & Military Electronics
- 100.000 class (ISO8), 40m2 area
- 3 soldering, 1 rework and 1 inspection workstation
- ESA certified operators and inspectors according to ECSS-Q-ST-70-08, -38, -26 and -28.
- All include both the cat.2 (inspectors) and the cat.3 (operators).
- Complied with ECSS-Q-70-08, -38, -26 and -28.
- SMT Verification Programme completed (ESA).